Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tunesday - Other Lives

Hey. So here's the deal. This year my New Year's resolution was to see 5 live shows. I know some pretty great people who love to share music so this whole "5 show" thing was met fairly early on. Since then my goal has been to see as many shows as possible. So far I've seen 8 or 9 bands and I hope to see at least 2 more before the year is over. What's the point of all of those words I just typed? I just wanted you to know how much I dig music right now. And I think you should too. Thusly, I bring you the first installment of Tunesday!

This band is called Other Lives. The song in the video above isn't my absolute favorite song by this band (that would probably be Dark Horse), but it has a nifty new video that reminds me of Doctor Who for some reason.

I saw them at a bar venue in North Carolina back in February right before they went on tour with Radiohead. They sounded amazing live and I would highly recommend seeing them if you have the chance. I've decided to throw in a bonus cheesy Instagram picture to the right!

You know what's even more of a bonus? The fact that you can listen to their whole album Other Lives on their website and here below.

No comments:

Post a Comment