Monday, September 24, 2012

Triple Chocolate Muffins - 3 Points Plus

I just want to preface by saying that this is one of my all-time favorite Weight Watchers appropriate recipes. I tried my hand at these muffins that have been floating around Tumblr. Holy crap, guys. They… are… AMAZING! I brought them to work to let my friend try and he was totally blown away when I told him what was inside. These are great incentive to get your dairy in for the day too — super good with a glass of milk. The French Press’ recipe below:

Ingredients:

1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin puree
1/2 box (22 grams) Jello Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding (dry)
1 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup (80 grams) Nestle Toll House Mini Morsels.

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix everything together except mini morsels.
Line muffin tray with foiled cupcake wrappers (if using regular wrappers use a little non-stick cooking spray) and fill each 3/4 full.
Bake about 22-23 minutes, take out of oven and lightly mush down top of muffin so it’s flattened a little, sprinkle mini morsels on top.
Return to oven for another 3-4 minutes. Test with toothpick, it should be a little moist and not completely clean.
Take out of oven and let rest for 10 minutes.

18 muffins @ 3 pp each.

No comments:

Post a Comment