Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tunesday -- mewithoutYou

I had heard snipets from mewithoutYou when I was younger, but one of my friends absolutely adores them. Through his love for them, I was given the opportunity to really appreciate them. I finally got to check them out in Richmond, VA back in August. I feel like they'd probably be really stellar, but the combination of an inexperienced sound tech and our location made it somewhat lackluster. The day I had was fantastic, and I do appreciate them a lot, so I can't complain too much. It's incentive to see them again!

Here's a song from their newest album Ten Stories (which is, you guessed it, stories!).

Here's a picture from the show we went to. You can see that we had an awesome view, but we were catching the bouncing sides of the sound and a lot of sound from the on-stage monitor speakers.

love,
Laina

No comments:

Post a Comment